The Breath Cocoon offers a restorative approach to breathwork therapy. This practice is created to support healthier sleep cycles and immune function, strengthen emotional regulation and self-awareness, as well as inspire mental wellness to alleviate states of stress, anxiety, and depression.
Breathing plays an integral role in our lives. We take about 23,000 breaths per day. However, we do not notice most of them, and thus, we breathe shallowly. When we push at our edges and breathe deeply, we access a deeper and richer quality of life.
Here are some tips to get the best out of your experience:
1. It is a lying down practice in bed, so ensure that you are comfortable
2. Avoid heavy food 2 hours before the practice
3. Prepare an eye pillow or something to cover your eyes to block out the light
4. Ensure the camera shows your torso during the practice so I can guide you accordingly. If you feel unsafe with your video on, feel free to turn it off.
5. Set up with a comfortable room temperature and a duvet/blanket in case you get cold
6. Optional: Diffuse your favourite scent so that you enjoy an aromatic treat during your practice!
Every Monday 8:30-9:30pm SGT